Thank you guys for enjoying and putting up with our menacing April Fools Day patch! We hope you had fun with your OP classes and Speedwagon Nest Vahrcore.
If you want to keep (most of) the Jojo lines for RDN VC or actually liked deep-fried Skitzovania, you can download these mods:
Now, the actual real patch notes for this week!
[PvE] Class Balancing
Smol changes to improve the QoL of some of our classes
Just a smol adjustment to make rotations a little smoother
- [Awakened Eclipse] Cooldown reduced from 9s --> 7s
The other tank classes are dealing DPS that puts them squarely in the support-DPS role.
Guardian, meanwhile, literally does less than half of a common DPS. It also doesn't bring too much to the party besides the common tank capabilities, so we're looking to give it a nice boost in damage and some more party utility, as well as opening up more gameplay variety.
Note that we're still planning on giving Guardian a total overhaul, but in the meantime, this should do
- [Justice Crash] Launch damage increased from 50% --> 100%
- [Awakened Armor Break] Now generates 1 Guardian Grace upon striking an enemy
- [Divine Ascension] Damage increased from 4,500% --> 5,850%
- [Divine Ascension] Can now be used immediately after casting [Stance of Faith]
- [Awakened Passive Divine Barrier] No longer reduces the cooldown of [Thrust Force] by 50%, now reduces the cooldown of [Justice Crash] by 50% for the duration of [Heart of Glory].
- [Elemental Aura] 10% elemental attack self-buff is now also a party aura
- [Conviction Aura] Removed the 10% elemental defense party and self aura
[PvE] Project Flow
- [Divine Vengeance] and [Divine Vengeance Instant] endlag reduced
[PvP] Class Balancing
- [Fireball EX] Lvl 3 version hitbox duration on impact reduced from 60 to 30 frames.
- Implemented several items for upcoming content (not available to obtain though!)
- Added tiers to clarify gear strength to crests and talismans
- [Divine Ascension EXi]'s projectile now does proper damage (was doing 1 hit of 20%, fixed to do 5 hits of 20% each)
- [Lunaria Lance] and [Lunaria Blaster] can now be equipped (we turned them into a spear- and knuckle-type so they're compatible)
- [Rock Fist] skill description fixed to reflect actual damage
- [Icy Swords EX] black swirly removed.