This patch includes buff bar changes and new costumes, with some minor QoL for a few classes.
Big Boomer's Bonerific Buffs
The base 8 class buffs no longer shows up on the "main" buff bar. Instead, they appear next to the health bar with fixed slots for each of them. For example, [Harmonize] will always be in the second slot of the first row.
Each class's pair of buffs corresponds to a diagonal line, with the exeption of cleric (which actually does if you consider the buffs to be layed out on ℤ/4ℤ ⨯ ) and tinkerer.
Here, have a diagram:
PvE Class Balancing
[Crash Mode] duration extension on damage taken internal CD reduced from 0.5s --> 0.3s
[Puppet Dance] debuff duration 2s --> 20s (this is technically a bugfix)
- Added Christmas sets for all classes
- Added Lovely Spring Flower Accessories (Ring, Earring, and Necklace)
- Added A LOT of miscellaneous sets that weren't in the cash shop
- Fixed [Flash Stance] having the wrong cooldown in PvP
- Added ExitLag compatibility setting in the launcher. Turn this on if you use ExitLag to try to improve your network connection. If you don't use ExitLag, do not enable this setting
- Added an option for different keyboard mappings (currently QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, Spanish, Japan keyboard LAYOUTS NOT INPUTS)
- Dead party members no longer show up on minimap
- Greatly reduced game startup time
- Mildly reduced game stuttering for various reasons
- Attempted to fix a bug where Defensio couldn't use [Endure] after [Awakened Parry] left-click
- Fixed a bug where if you log in, log out, and log in again, your game doesn't load your account settings