For those of you who haven't seen our Discord announcement, we're working on a new 64-bit client! We've gotten mostly everything working, currently finding and fixing all the random little bugs. The new client boasts greatly improved performance (60 FPS in BDNTA finally!), far fewer crashes, faster loading, no more running out of memory, and lots of new features!
We hope to have this ready for public beta testing next patch and then it'll become the default client after that. We're also holding off on releasing RuDN HC and other content until we have the new client out so everyone can enjoy the game with better performance.
After the new client, we'll be working on updating the server software, which unlocks a lot of new things, namely multiserver, Vandar, new features, and more. Please be patient with us, as all this work will slow down content and class releases, but we think this will be worth it. Thanks for sticking with us!
- Overlord Zeke no longer sells Dragon Buff or Duck Buff for 500 Crystal Points
- Kiwi now sells Dragon Buff and Duck Buff for 1g
- Fixed Kiwi's General Shop organization
[PvE] Class Balancing
No one uses the spread wave pattern anyway
[Crescent Cleave] W version removed
[Class Mastery II] PATK reduced: 10% --> 0%
[Burning Hand] trigger damage increased: 10% --> 15%
[Hot Rod CM3] now has a [Regular Attack Button] function that allows you to exit [Hot Rod] early
[Overwhelm] no longer costs mana to cast
[Thrust Force] no longer requires you to collide with a target to do the finisher attack, you now have full control over when it ends by left clicking at any time after flying forward
[Draw Blood] healing should be more consistent with these changes
[Bloody Sign] no longer applies a 20% damage taken debuff
[Cruel Phantom Drive] now applies a 20% damage taken debuff
[Boost] can now be canceled early using [Ducking]
[Pressure Release] can now be canceled early using [Ducking]
[Pressure Release] can now be canceled early using [Ducking]
Doesn't seem to work in BTG though for some reason
[Trigger] and [T-Operate] work properly now (Ty Roy/Ali!)
Minimum movement speed cap lowered from -30% to -50% (default speed can only go from 300 to 150)
Maximum movement speed cap increased from 440 to 880 (dash alone gives +140 to 300, so, with team buffs that give movement speed, this seemed appropriate).
Any class that didn't have 500k MP (like most do) now has 500k MP.
[Awakened Demolition Fist] now applies EX properties.
[Awakened Empowering Howl] description now reflects non-awakened version.
[Aerial Chain Shot] now useable from the ground.
[Awakened Icy Shards] now applies 20% slow instead of 30%.
[Aerial Block] cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 35 seconds.
[Awakened Heart of Glory] now applies correct buffs.
[Awakened Crusader's Zeal] now applies 5% damage increase instead of 25%.
[Awakened Grand Cross] description now reflects correct damage values.
[Awakened Contagion] plague damage 300 > 500.
[Awakened Spirit Snakes] applies root 4s > 1.5s.
[Awakened Whirligig] reduces Windcall cool down by 5s on hit.
[Awakened Dusk Hunter] now applies Crit Resist debuff.
[Trigger] and [T-Operate] now work as intended thanks to ALISTAIR. T-Operate now teleports you to the Trigger or detonates the explosive Trigger.
The iframe on T-Operate was left alone, despite being an initial bandaid for these skills originally not working. This can be removed if necessary in a future patch.
[PvP] NEW RUMBLE MODE!!!
AKA "Fierce Battle"
◆ Fierce Battle Victory Conditions
- Victory goes to the team that is fastest to the target score of 30000 points by killing monsters and opposing team heroes.
- If time runs out and neither team gets 30000 points, the team with the most points wins.
- If time runs out and each team has the same points, it will be a draw.
- Regardless of the time limit and the amount of points you have, if your opponent gives up, your team wins.
- Both Rumble Modes require at least 4 players total to enter the mode.
Dash is ENABLED for all classes in this mode!
However, Dash on all classes (except Warrior) is slower than Warrior's Dash (120 vs 140) AND the MP cost is 10x as much (5 to 1% MP lost per second vs 0.5% to 0.1%)
At the beginning of the match, all cooldowns are greatly recovered to get your initial skills ready!
Killing an enemy still gives the point transfer that the original Rumble Mode uses.
The player that is killed loses 30% of their points while the other player receives them.
Monster Buff Information
Insignias are small team buffs to help support your team. They are obtained from killing Champion-level monsters.
◆ Marks of Bosses
◆ Recovery and Movement Monsters
◆ Heat of Battle
- After a certain amount of time passes from the start of battle, the 'Heat of Battle' buff will be applied to all heroes.
Heat of Battle: Increases attack power of all players.
Intense Heat of Battle: Greatly increases attack power of all players.
◆ Battle Magic
Losing and Ties result in receiving a Good Effort Pouch
Winners receive the Spoils of Victory Pouch
[PvP] More Maps!?!?
Salad's 1v1 Temple (Lost Temple (BL))
This version of Lost Temple significantly increases cooldowns on skills that are determined to be "Blacklisted" (according to Salad of course ;)). This type of feature may be used in the future on other maps and modes.
See Salad's Document for the list of Blacklisted skills.
This map is only selectable for Rounds mode and only allows up to 2 players.
This map is a pretty similar copy of Lost Temple, with some slight wall/collision modification/improvements and a similar look to Salad's 1v1 Temple. Nothing else is changed compared to the original Lost Temple.
Unlimited Battlefield v2
This is the same map but with different monsters lol
[PvP] Map Updates
Blush did something to original Lost Temple. He can tell you what he did lmao.
Attempt number 2 at smoothing out the walls to make wall-bouncing more reliable... (only applies to outside the domes)
Saint Haven Arena
The switch to open the door now allows for the doors to be closed or re-opened an infinite amount of times in certain game modes such as Respawn and FFA.
For Rounds, the switch can only be used once to open the door, and the door now closes itself after a round ends.
Other new maps
All new maps we've recently added now display the player who uses Unstuck in a match (as well as Forest Gauntlet).
[PvP] Event Shop
Necklaces (Chat boxes)
Legendary Chef Costume Set
Legendary Chef Weapons
- Updated Dragon Buff description
- Unenhanced Sinister Dragon Gems can be extracted for 5 Chaos Construct
- Improved game startup time a little bit
- Town colors/environment/lighting changed
- Rune Amplifiers are now L-Grade rarity
- Dark Mode BTG mod (00Resource-darkgrid) baked into the game by default
- Reduced background CPU consumption of the game
- Standardized many debuff icons
- Fixed [Awakened Sword Flurry] and [Ascension Sword Flurry] description
- Fixed [Awakened Dark Conviction] description
- Fixed [Awakened Ice Beam] description updated to be more clear
- Black Dragon Nest Burpy Curse/Aura should no longer refuse to get wiped when Burpy starts bar mech
- Fixed BDNTA forfeit sending the party to the RuDN portal in the Void, now properly places you in front of the BDNTA portal